Eat Right for Your Type (HB)
|Author:||Peter J. D'Adamo; Catherine Whitney|
|Series:||Eat Right 4 Your Type Ser.|
In this New York Times bestselling diet phenomenon, Dr. Peter D'Adamo and Catherine Whitney reveal the simple secret to healthy, vigorous, and disease-free living: basing your diet on your blood type.
If you've ever suspected that not everyone should eat the same thing or do the same exercise, you're right. In fact, what foods we absorb well and how our bodies handle stress differ with each blood type. Your blood type reflects your internal chemistry. It is the key that unlocks the mysteries of disease, longevity, fitness, and emotional strength. It determines your susceptibility to illness, the foods you should eat, and ways to avoid the most troubling health problems.
In Eat Right 4 Your Type, Dr. D'Adamo draws on over fifteen years of research to reveal:
* Which foods, spices, teas, and condiments help maintain optimal health and ideal weight
* Which vitamins and supplements to emphasize or avoid
* Whether your stress is relieved better through aerobics or meditation
* Whether you should walk, swim or play tennis or golf as your mode of exercise
* How knowing your blood type can help you avoid many common viruses and infections and fight back against life-threatening diseases
* How to slow down the aging process by avoiding factors that cause rapid cell deterioration
Whether your blood type is O, A, B, or AB, Eat Right 4 Your Type will help you design a total health program that's perfect for you.
MORE THAN 7 MILLION COPIES SOLD WORLDWIDE!